Nathan Fillion has apparently signed on to play Nova in Marvel movies, thus becoming the first man in history to be 100% sure that he has caused others to achieve simultaneous orgasms.*
Sure those others are a bunch 40 year old geeks living in their mothers basement who’ve never been laid… But it’s still an accomplishment.
(*Editors note: in actuality, only 95% of Mr. Fillion’s die hard fans achieved climax at this announcement. The other 5% complained that he shouldn’t be wasting his time when he could be making more Firefly)
June 20, 2014 – Today is the day, fellow fanboys! Nathan Fillion, our golden Captain of Firefly fame, has finally joined Marvel Studios in a big BIG way. Obvious spoilers